Tutorial
Ethereal's Home Tour
Early-Game Progression
Early-Game Gear Setups
Mid-Tier Progression
Mid-Game Gear Setups
Useful Ethereal Guides

Tutorial:
Starting off you'll be brought to the "Starter Tutorial" and once talking to "Willow" you will be asked what Experience Rates you would like to play.  This is completely up to preference depending on what pace you would enjoy the most, however for the people who would like to go with harder rates you can get some Bonuses known as "Double Drop Rate" or "DDR".  Easy is capped at "10%" and the other 2 rates are capped at "40%".
[Image: 6ACR0OD.png]
After Choosing your "Experience Rate" you'll be prompted if you wish to play an Ironman Mode.  Ethereal has a range of Ironman Modes and even Group Ironman!
[Image: BQ8Mg08.png]
Once you've decided on your mode you can then choose to skip the tutorial or go through it.  I highly suggest you do it, it's unique and fun and will give you some special rewards for doing so, and will teach you a bit about the "Recipe" System.
Upon finishing the Tutorial you'll be granted 3 days of free Sapphire Donator, this grants you donator island get there by typing ::dz it also gives you some other "New Player Perks" that are going to help you for those 3 days, keep in mind this is 3 Days play-time so it will only tick down when you're logged in.
[Image: Jr05Vp5.png]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethereal's Home Tour:
Ethereal has a Custom Home area with a lot of stuff around it.
[Image: 85dZz3O.png]
Just to the East of Home, you got yourself the 2 Slayer Masters "Turael" and "Nieve", and the Brimstone Chest.  This is where you'll start your Slayer off!
[Image: hutdZoT.png]
South from the Slayer Masters, you've got a Mining Area and a Home Portal for your House, as well as the Skill Cape Seller.
[Image: iB7iBL0.png]
A little South-West from here we got Thieving Activities/Ironman Tutor/Real-Estate Agent/Butler.
[Image: 82ad1Sq.png]
Now a bit North-West from here we got the Fishing/Shops Area (You can also teleport to shops by typing :: shops) I won't go over everything in the shops but a little note Ironman has a special section when you right-click the shops and hit "Ironman"
[Image: l1lsMHE.png]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early-Game Progression:
Before we get started you should've gotten a "Barronite Ring" and a "Starter Lockbox" Down below is the "Barronite Ring".  The "Starter Lockbox" lets you choose 1 item/per-day until you got them all, they come as the "Lucky" variant which means they can't be traded or used for recipes.  For my Suggestion you should probably pick "Abyssal Whip" or "Amulet of Fury" however if you see "Cpfuzzyz" online in-game I will give you a free Abyssal Whip.  Before you get started with other things type ::refer you'll get some Ethereal Keys/Drop-Rate Potion/50% Bonus Exp Scroll/Cosmetic Keepsake Key.
[Image: 59infUq.png][Image: NJSTv71.png][Image: npLJNRm.png]
Upon picking your item out of the lockbox before we get into Training you should head shortly east and talk to "Rasolo".  I can't stress this enough do AS MUCH Dailies and Weekly Tasks as you possibly can.  Daily Tasks give you really good raw gold, and Weeklies can give you VERY good perks so starting this right away is important.  Dailies will also give you Daily Task Points which can be spent on Skilling Items.
[Image: iRf15zU.png]
Since I've mentioned you have free Donator for 3-days you can take advantage of the Sq'irk Tree which can be picked every 12 hours should always be doing this every 12 hours as you can get some essential supplies and Ethereal Keys which can be very useful for cash and other supplies.
[Image: SCKuqGU.png]
Another thing you should be doing every 12 hours is voting, I suggest buying Dragon Defender/Fighter Torso/Barrows Gloves which will cost 35 Vote Tickets, there is a vote boss that spawns make sure to look for that in the chat as you can get some very nice rewards as well as more Vote Tickets and if your very lucky Bonds!
[Image: mKI7LTW.png]
So now we got all the Daily-like things out of the way it's time to train your stats! head over to ::train here you can train your combat skills on the "Sand Crabs" I suggest depending on your EXP Rate to stay around here until you can equip the whip or around 60 in all combat styles.  If you are on 100x I suggest at least killing 25 of them for the Achievement.
[Image: gvXnZfP.png]
Normally I would suggest doing a bunch of Slayer now but before that, you should do your "Starter Achievements" You can access the Achievements by following the picture below.  I suggest at least doing 7 as you will get a "Pet Certificate" but you should really be doing all of them because Achievement points can be used for "Relics" which are game-changing and very powerful if you are familiar with "Leagues" on OSRS basically like that.  For the "Pet Certificate" once you click on it you can redeem 1 of the 3 combat pets, I feel like picking the Melee one is the way to go as Melee is just really good for starting Slayer.  Pets on Ethereal have Perks and most of them can even level up amping up their benefits, I'll put a link for the Pet Perks below.
[Image: H4Qj9vU.png]
There is a quick neat thing you can do to get another "Pet Certificate" You will need 37 Construction however which shouldn't be too difficult your going to want to make a Menagerie in your House and put your Combat pet in the Menagerie and you will get another "Pet Certificate" to use on whatever you want.
Now the final step before Slayer is to get a few Prayer levels most likely 70+ the best way to do this is either buy a few bones off Trading Post.  But if you have an iron you can kill something for 1 Bone and go offer it to the Wilderness Altar (Bring 50k GP!) which you can get to by Teleporting to King Black Dragon and running West.  Keep in mind this is in the WILDERNESS so you can and be killed for your loot so don't bring anything you don't want to lose, upon offering your 1 bone you will finish the achievement I will show below which will give you 50 Superior Dragon Bones you can use those noted bones on the "Elder Chaos Druid" nearby and convert them to un-noted which will cost a little GP which is why I mentioned bringing 50k GP Earlier.
[Image: bm09L48.png]
Now it's time to grind Slayer which will get you a good chunk of cash you should at least be 60 or higher str/def/atk go ahead and talk to Nieve for the assignment you will be able to do most Hard tasks.  However, if you do so happen to get a Hard task you can't do go ahead and talk to Turael and ask for an Easy task this won't reset ur streak and it's free and you'll get a really easy task.
[Image: HR1Th6D.png]
Early-Game Gear Setups:

Melee Setup:

Order Best to Worst
Helmet: Helm of Neitiznot (Melee Armour Shop)
Amulet: Lucky Amulet of Fury (Starter Lockbox) > Amulet of Glory (In Bank From Starting)
Cape: Veteran Cape (Picking Veteran EXP Mode) > Cape of Legends (Melee Armour Shop)
Weapon: Lucky Abyssal Whip (Starter Lockbox) > Dragon Scimitar (In Bank From Starting) > Barronite Mace (From Finishing Tutorial)
Chest: Fighter Torso (Vote Shop) > Proselyte Hauberk  (Melee Armour Shop) > Rune Platebody (Melee Armour Shop)
Off-Hand: Dragon Defender (Vote Shop/Warriors Guild) > Rune Defender (Warriors Guild) > Rune Kiteshield  (Melee Armour Shop)
Pants: Proselyte Pants  (Melee Armour Shop) > Rune Platelegs  (Melee Armour Shop)
Gloves: Barrows Gloves (Vote Shop) > Rune Gloves  (Melee Armour Shop)
  Boots: Dragon Boots (Ethereal Key Chest) > Rune Boots  (Melee Armour Shop)
Ring: Barronite Ring (From Finishing Tutorial)
[Image: 65s5rPu.png]

Range Setup:

Order Best to Worst
Helmet: Archer Helmet (1/344 from Dagannoths) > Rune Full helm (Melee Armour Shop)
Amulet: Lucky Amulet of Fury > Amulet of Glory
Cape: Veteran CapeAva's Accumulator > Ava's Attractor
Weapon: Magic Shortbow/RuneCrossbow (Ranged Weapon Shop)
Chest: Black D'hide Body  (Ranged Armour Shop) > Red D'hide Body  (Ranged Armour Shop) > Blue D'hide Body  (Ranged Armour Shop)
Off-Hand (Only if using Rune Crossbow): Black D'hide Shield  (Ranged Armour Shop)
Pants: Black D'hide Chaps  (Ranged Armour Shop) > Red D'hide Chaps  (Ranged Armour Shop) > Blue D'hide Chaps  (Ranged Armour Shop)
Gloves: Barrows Gloves (Vote Shop)
Boots: Snakeskin Boots (Ranged Armour Shop) > Dragon Boots (Ethereal Key Chest)
Ring: Barronite Ring  (From Finishing Tutorial)
[Image: TfqRUgS.png]

Magic Setup:

Order Best to Worst
Helmet: Farseer Helm (Magic Armour Shop)  > Mystic Hat  (Magic Armour Shop) 
Amulet: Lucky Amulet of Fury  (Magic Armour Shop)  > Amulet of Glory  (Magic Armour Shop) 
Cape: Veteran Cape  (Veteran EXP Mode)  > God Cape's  (Magic Armour Shop) 
Weapon: Iban's Staff  (Magic Weapon Shop)  (Cast Iban's Blast*)
Chest: Mystic Top  (Magic Armour Shop)  > Enchanted Top  (Magic Armour Shop) 
Off-Hand: Damaged Book  (Magic Armour Shop)  > Mind Shield  (Magic Armour Shop)  > Elemental Shield  (Magic Armour Shop) 
Pants: Mystic Robe Bottoms  (Magic Armour Shop)  > Enchanted Robe  (Magic Armour Shop) 
Gloves: Barrows Gloves (Vote Shop) > Mystic Gloves  (Magic Armour Shop) 
Boots: Mystic Boots  (Magic Armour Shop)  > Dragon Boots (Ethereal Key Chest)
Ring: Baronite Ring  (From Finishing Tutorial)
 [Image: tO7ofAi.png]

Mid-Tier Progression:

Now that you've done some Slayer you should have some Slayer Points if you right-click on "Nieve" and hit "Rewards" you will be brought to a store where you can use your Slayer Points on different stuff that will help you especially while doing slayer.  What I suggest you buy yourself first would be the "Malevolent Masquerade" unlock for 400 Slayer Points.  This will give you the ability to make a Slayer Helm which is what you want to be using 100% of the time when doing Slayer.  This is how you make a Slayer Helmet by combining all these items together "Black Mask, Facemask, Earmuffs, Nose Peg, Spiny Helmet, and Enchanted Gem".  All of these can be bought from the Slayer Masters except for "Black Mask" Either You can buy one off a player or kill "Cave Horrors" in "Mos Le Harmless Dungeon".  Slayer Helm gives an Accuracy/Damage Boost to Melee.
[Image: 2mCCYQw.png]
So I mentioned at the end Slayer Helm gives an Accuracy/Damage boost to Melee, however, you can make it work for Ranged/Mage if you Imbue it which you can purchase for 250 "Slayer Points" in the "Buy" tab in the Rewards.  After you bought the Recipe you can click on it and it will tell you what it requires and everything else.  For this Helm, you will need the normal Slayer Helm, 2.5m Cash, and 60 Crafting.  This Recipe is a 100% success rate so nothing to worry about there.
[Image: yTExRtC.png][Image: N40a2Ap.png]

So now, I am going to start covering getting into easier bosses and where and how to upgrade your gear further from the Early-Progression Section.  I will not mention more about Slayer unless I'm talking about a specific boss that requires a particular Slayer Level.

So now that you've done a bit of Slayer, done some dailies, and maybe some skilling if you wish you can now upgrade your gear or do some beginner bossing/progression.

First I'm going to mention trying to pay attention to the chat, your going to want to do Void Pest every 4-hours it gives you Pest Control points and can drop a Gilded Void Patch which you can upgrade your Elite Void into Gilded Void.  You can earn Elite Void by either doing Pest Drone, Pest Control, and Donator Store.  Gilded Void is really good Hybrid armor and will require less switching if you're not good at that and is very good armor off-task as you need to use the full set for the full effect.

The First Boss/Area I'm going to mention is the "Cryptic Lair" This is a custom area that features the "Cryptic Bearer" and the "Cryptic Pharaoh" Each requires 74 Slayer to attempt these monsters have a slight chance to hit through your Prayer as-well can only be damaged by "Ice Spells" which can be found by switching your Spellbook to Ancients.  "Cryptic Bearer" can drop a Melee Set called "Cryptic" as shown below.  This set offers some good melee stats while losing a bit of defensive stats on the gear.  While wearing the complete set of gear it boosts melee damage by 15% and accuracy by 20%.

[Image: jhYnncG.png][Image: 3jav8zq.png]
Now talking about the boss the "Cryptic Pharaoh" he can drop 2 very nice items called the "Cryptic Mace Recipe" and the "Lightbearer".  Lightbearer has no stats but has a bonus "doubles special attack energy gain while equipped".  The Cryptic Mace on its own is already pretty good! however, if you manage to get the full Cryptic set as-well it also comes with a special bonus "10% chance at dealing a second hit".
[Image: cUjUeBN.png][Image: nHUn45R.png]
Another area that is kinda the same idea, is "Xamphur's Laboratory", in this area are "Phantom Hands" and north past the gate is the boss "Xamphur".  The Phantom Hands have a 1/1011 chance to drop the "Osmumten's Fang".  Not only is this weapon got some very nice stats it also has a special effect "Each attack will roll the accuracy check twice before dealing damage" which is very good and can be a weapon you use for a VERY long time.
[Image: ZMG3TeM.png][Image: 3Rlpgb6.png]
About the boss itself  "Xamphur" technically Xamphur can be a starting boss and an End-Game boss, this boss is unique as you can make it Easier or Harder on yourself and it's your choice on what you wish to do.  The boss has "Invocations" Special things to buff the boss and make it a lot harder.  However, making it harder means you unlock new items it can drop while also making it easier to get said items.  Ene has posted a Formula and listed all the Invocations you can activate and I'll go ahead and post them down below.

The Invocations:

Divine intervention - Xamphur will gain access to protection prayers as well as periodically swap them throughout the fight.
Don't Give Me a Hand - Xamphur's falling hand attack will deal significantly more damage.
Keep On Running - Xamphur will no longer give a heads-up before he uses his falling hand attack.
Deadly Prayers - Your prayer will be drained by 20% of the damage taken.
Overloaded - Xamphur's potion spawns will have 3 times as many hitpoints as normal.
Learning New Tricks - Xamphur's normal attacks will deal either magic or ranged damage.
Watch Out - Xamphur's normal attacks will cause a hand to fall from the ceiling.

Each invocation will increase your fight level from 0 to up to 100 - this will scale both the boss's hit points, max hit, and drops! The formulas are as follows:

Boss HP: 500 * (1 + (0.01 * fight level))
Boss max hit: 25 * (1 + (0.01 * fight level))
[Image: 280px-Xamphur_%28monster%2C_phantom_hands%29.png?de61a][Image: Hk5DCVe.png]
As this is a Mid-Game Progression I suggest only turning it to Loot Tier: Medium, never do it on Loot Tier: Low, try to go as high as you can but if you can manage at least Medium you can get these items listed below.  

[Image: GnWKrIN.png][Image: 5zmUENn.png][Image: UZOoO4y.png]
Going over the weapon and the robes, the weapon drops as a Recipe which will require you to get the "Osmumten's Fang".  It's a better version of the normal fang so it's defiantly something you can work towards for a even better weapon than it already is.  As for the robes if you can manage to get them you'd be using them until End-Game Raiding they're in between Ahrim's Robes from Barrows which I will cover after this, and Ancestral Robes which is from "Chambers of Xeric" raids.
[Image: 9pc1R3O.png]
Now it can be considered a boss but, doing Barrows is also a nice idea and probably the easier bosses out of these two.  Assuming most people know how to do Barrows as it's one of the most basic things but if you don't you can easily find an OSRS guide on it.  You mostly just want Karil's and Ahrim Robes from Barrows, and if you got lucky by now or someone helped you out, Crystal Armour for range would be better if you've picked the "Herbiboar" for the "Crystal Efficiency" perk.
[Image: iprzgqg.png]
This is the Barrows area, however, you can see I highlighted a special ladder, this is a Barrows World Boss, that can be spawned in 3 different instances "50 Barrows chests are opened, a random chance from spawning from a chest, or from an admin spawn."
Another simple boss you can do is kill the Daggonoth Kings, these will get you BiS rings and can be Imbued to be even better if you get the Recipe from the Brimstone Chest.  If you don't know how to kill them you can check out any OSRS guide as it's basically the same fight.  
[Image: sGlqAzI.png]

Mid-Game Gear Setups:

Melee Setup:

(* Means Use as a Set)
Order Best to Worst
Helmet: Cryptic Helmet* > Void Melee Helm*
Amulet: Lucky Amulet of Fury > Amulet of Glory
Cape: Fire Cape/Veteran Cape > Obsidian Cape > Cape of Legends
Weapon:  Osmumten's Fang (I)  > Osmumten's Fang > Cryptic Mace* > Lucky Abyssal Whip
Chest:  Cryptic Chestplate* >  Elite Void Top* > Fighter Torso
Off-Hand: Dragon Defender
Pants:  Cryptic Legguards* >  Elite Void Robe* > Verac's Plateskirt > Dragon Platelegs
Gloves: Void Gloves* > Barrows Gloves
  Boots: Dragon Boots > Rune Boots
Ring: Berserker Ring (i) > Berserker Ring > Barronite Ring (Use if you want DDR Bonus)

Range Setup:

(* Means Use as a Set)
Order Best to Worst
Helmet: Void Ranger Helm* > Crystal Helmet* > Archer HelmetKarils Coif
Cape: Veteran Cape/Ava's Accumulator > Ava's Attractor
Weapon: Lucky Crystal Bow > Karil's Crossbow > Magic Shortbow/RuneCrossbow
Chest: Elite Void Top* > Crystal Body* > Karil's Leathertop
Pants: Elite Void Robe* > Crystal Legs* > Karil's Leatherskirt
Gloves: Void Gloves*Barrows Gloves
Boots: Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots
Ring: Archer Ring (I) > Archer Ring > Barronite Ring (Use if you want DDR Bonus)

Magic Setup:

(* Means Use as a Set)
Order Best to Worst
Helmet: Void Mage Helm* > Ahrim's Hood > Farseer
Cape: Imbued God Capes > God Capes > Veteran Cape
Weapon: Master Wand > Iban's Staff/Ancient Staff (Ancient staff for auto-cast Ancient Magicks)
Chest: Elite Void Top* > Phantom Robe Top > Ahrim's Robetop
Off-Hand: Mages Book > Tome of Fire > Book of Darkness
Pants: Elite Void Robe* > Phantom Skirt > Ahrim's Robeskirt
Gloves: Void Gloves* > Barrows Gloves > Infinity Gloves
Boots: Infinity Boots > Wizard Boots
Ring: Seer's Ring (I) > Seer's Ring > Barronite Ring (Use if you want DDR Bonus)

Useful Ethereal Guides:
This section is for other guides that are very good and will help you on your journey on Ethereal
Quote:
(I highly suggest checking out this handbook it has so much information and helpful stuff in it and is put together insanely well by Speane)

(Basically a tier-list of the "Skilling Point Shop" by Remington) 

(A very nice guide on how to AFK and not waste EXP by Remington)

(How to turn off the annoying "Pick Up" pet when Left Clicking by Cpfuzzyz)

(How to defeat Elite Bandos by RoyalRain)

(How to defeat Elite Armadyl by RoyalRain)

(Showing all the stuff in the shops at the Ethereal Home by Jay)

(Goes over Dreamland mechanics by Christopher)
Placeholder for future updates

Reserved
Reserved
I've added 3 new sections as-well as an Index for easy finding!
Mid-Tier Progression
Mid-Game Gear Setups
Useful Ethereal Guides