Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Her's Staff Application
Hey this is Her, and this is my Staff Application Smile
Ryan / Her
Position : Ingame Moderator
Time zone : Atlantic 
Availability : I can offer 10+ hours availability everyday throughout the week (70 hours a week) as well as be on to make Skilling/Pvm Guides and Stream from time to time. Will be available on Ethereal 10+ hours a day to do what i can to help anybody that may be need of assistance.
Preferred language : Very fluent with English, know a fair amount of French as well. Google translate helps me to find out anything being said in chatSmile
Why we should choose you? a few things that should be known about me is I am very easy going, loyal, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile for anyone, I would love to bring the enjoyment I had my first few days finding Ethereal, to every new comer that comes along, I believe my 15 years of RuneScape knowledge will not go unused if I am Moderator, I LOVE to help people accomplish goals, and seeing that nothing is impossible. I will surely try to make every players experience as Fun, easy and relaxing as can be, as well as making sure the community is staying safe, and everyone is being responsible, and of course! making sure people want to log back in, A Friendly Community is a Happy Server! I hope you choose me, as I promise to make it worth your while Smile

Thanks again,
-Her