Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christopher's Staff Application
Hi, my name is Chris and this is my Staff Application-

Name and In-Game user: Chris is my name, and my IGN: Water
Position Applying for: Server Support or In-Game Moderatotr
Timezone: GMT -5 
Days and Times when available: 7 Days a week 8-10 hours a day, indefinetely
Preferred language: I have 3 years in Spanish and I speak English, and know a few words in Japanese (preferred)
Why we should choose you:Well, this is to say, I am a very responsible person and I take things and hand matter easily and without presdesputes. It will be handled slicker than butter. I do love Ethereal through and through, it's been, what, almost 6+ months now? Let's get a little motiviation going towards the old and new staff members. Ene and Invalid always pick them right. I am a hands on type of person and I have played thousands of servers since the age of 12. Time fly by. I am interested in helping people get their strength up and to show them Ethereal really is a gem of a server. It is a very reliable economy server with special aquirements and challenges and inoutward propositions to get you on your toes as soon as possible for End-Game gear! ( And also, a plus to that last sentence, end game stats. I am very reliable and I do play this game so much. I am 260+ until Ethereal donor rank and I just thought if you grind as much as I do and give to the pople they would be as happy as myself because I keep it inside my hopes and admirations in my heart and lungs. I just want to help and show you I can out-do most tasks givent o me and help assure we become #1 on every top list. I am very reliable when it comes to being online and helping out by covering people's times off. I love to help people and have been staff before in the past on many servers. I have played many revisions and can supply information where needed. I am more than happy to assist others and do what is necessary to help better the community of the server. I know how it goes. I am always hear and a helping hand, Ene, Dom, And Advistane, and Invalid. Thank you for reading! -Chris