Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloudy App
- Name and ingame username: Cody / Cloudy / CloudyMcRowdy

- Position applying for: Anywhere I can help/help is needed! (Support, Mod, Admin, Community Management, etc.)

- Timezone: US-East (NY timezone)

- Days and times where you are available: Pretty much always, lets be real lmao

- Preferred language: English

- Why we should choose you: This is a long one... Sorry in advance!
     I believe that I have more generalized RSPS knowledge, and experience, than most, if not all other RSPS players. Being a small YouTuber in the community, I have spent a lot of time server-hopping. I know what other servers offer, what they lack, and how to keep us set apart from anywhere else, without taking any QOL away from the game. I have experience in every possible field when it comes to RSPS, and have been around on-and-off since '07. Support to owner, dev to marketing, and anything in-between. I genuinely enjoy helping/entertaining people, and am always looking for something to keep me as busy as possible. I may not have been here very long, but I have gotten to know most everyone in the community, and I believe they all know me as well. I feel that I have more to offer, overall, than anyone else that will be willing to fill out an application. I have always generally played the part of a support/moderator. Googling things if I need to, in order to hopefully help whomever I can. As you know, I already make videos, and plan to make video guides for things as they come out. It would definitely add "hype" to the streams, and videos, if it was a staff member making them.  As stated earlier, I naturally play as I believe staff should act. That goes for streams and videos. Reporting bugs, attempting to diagnose potential culprits, and attempting to help anyone with issues that I can help with, just by talking through them as of right now.  I believe that staff need to be able to have fun, but need to know when things should be kept completely professional, and are not necessarily a joking matter. I am able to bring that to the table naturally. Along with literally anything else the server needs help with! I learn very quickly, and am willing to re-learn anything I once knew, to help out!
I am here to help, and want to do anything/everything I can to be a bigger part of something great!  Big Grin