Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Host - Aaron (Pot)
Hey!
My name is Aaron, but some of you may know me by my old username Pot. I would like to apply for the upcoming Event Host position, and I'll explain why below.

- Name / in-game username: Aaron / Lid / Pot (old username)

- Position applying for: Event Host

- Time zone: Mountain Time

- Days and times available: I work a rotating 4 on 4 off schedule, so it changes all the time. I have lots of time on my days off, and I am still able to hop on in the evening on my days on.

- Language: English (native) and some Spanish.

- Why you should choose me: 
I am a friendly, outgoing person who wants to help this server thrive. I have played RS for over 15 years so I have a lot of game knowledge, and I am a very good PVMer (1 of the 8 on the server to complete the Inferno so far). I believe that with my experience and my personality, I could host tons of fun events for the community and come up with some good ideas to spice them up. 

I would take feedback from the community about what everyone wants to see, host surprise events, quick events, and host as often as I am allowed to. I strongly believe this server will benefit greatly from an active team, and I would love to contribute to building a better future here. 

I have been a Player Mod on a couple of servers in the past, and although I enjoy that position, I don't have enough experience to take that role on here. I think this would be a great way to get to know more about both the server and the community, and to make everyone's time here a little more enjoyable.
Thank you for your consideration!

Aaron