Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trippy's Staff App
Star 
- Name and In-game Username: Trippy
- Position Applying For: Server Mod / Server Support
- Time-zone: EST
- Days and Time where you are available: On Everyday usually unless I specify in the chat
- Preferred Language: English
-Why we should choose you: The reason I feel like I should be a good candidate for the Staff team on Ethereal is due to the fact I love helping players out with information about the server as needed and I try to be as helpful as I can. I have reported bugs when found and will report players if need be that are toxic, rule breaking, ect. I would love to see this community thrive, grow, and improve more than it has already done. 
The Main reason I want to become staff is because of the people I see that our staff members already do such an amazing job with all the updates and events and in my opinion I feel like I could add onto that train and be helpful as much as I can be. I find myself very active and feel like I'm in the top for being active. I'm also decently active in the discord channel as well when needed. I know our community is growing currently due to events and staff members want to play the game as well rather than constantly doing staff business 24/7 so I know that having extra staff will be helpful and take a load off their shoulders. I also feel I may not yell ten to twenty times a day "pm me for help" or "let me know if anyone needs help" as I don't want to be seen as I'm doing that blatantly for the staff position as I know people in game can ask me anything if they feel the need to. I will admit I don't know everything about the server as I'm new as well but we're all here to learn and be helpful in the game we all love!