Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenzy Introduction
Hi!
My name is Kenzy same as ign, im a swedish 21 year old male who lives in a town called Uppsala, i like to spend my free time with friends, game or at the gym and lift weights. i've been playing rs for as long as i can remember and my strongest rsps memory is when i played on a old server a couple years ago wich was known as Emps-Scape. Im a pretty chill guy who likes to help out and have a big rsps gambling addiction lmao so just hmp if ur down to loose someWink
On this server my main goal is just to help out as much as i can within the areas i can such as bringing a good energy and doing whatever gaphics design wich is needed. If  ur intrested in getting a signature for ur forum or such just hmp on discord and we could work something out for ing currency, i'll post some of my work down below. Im not much of a grinder so my stats aren't the best but im currently 1884 in total level. fun fact: ive never achived a single 99 on Runescape wich is pretty sad

here's an example of my work but i can make pretty much anything, i would link my portfolio but the website got deleted so just send me a dm and ill show some of my other work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)