• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evie's Staff App
- Name and ingame username: Evie
- Position applying for: Server support
- Timezone: GMT
- Days and times where you are available: Most days during the evening
- Preferred language: English
- Why we should choose you:

I feel like I bring a positive energy and atmosphere to the server. I'm always keen and willing to help players and I try my best to encourage group activities such as tournaments and the vote boss. I think having an interactive community is vital to a server and I am always trying to think of new ways that can bring the community closer so that everyone can enjoy this amazing server together. I think I bring great ideas to the table in terms of content and balance, as well as forum ideas that can help increase forum activity. 
I've had prior experience as staff on other servers. My strengths are centered around community engagement and doing things related to creating a fun and happy environment.
Although I'm a new player, I'm always trying to learn more about the game, including tips and tricks on the server that I can use to share with others and new players. This is the first server in a long time that I've felt passionate about and want to try and help to improve and grow in any way that I can.
Thanks for reading :]

[Image: 7kBV2gHh.jpg]