Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenzy Staff Application
Name/Username: Kenzy
How old are you:21 (born 5th aug 2000)
Timezone: CET Sweden
What position are you applying for: either In-game support n work my way up or In-game Moderator
Wich languages do you speak: English, Swedish & Arabic
Available: Im currently on summerbreak from school so im on everyday for atleast 4-6 hours when school starts by the end of the summer it will be pretty much the same unless if i have a test or something then i'll prob be on like 1-2 hours max so final answer is pretty much daily
I think i'd fill the roles as either Supporter or Moderator since i have a big passion for responsibility. I love to help people out as much as i can and be the kind of staff people can rely on. Im very active on the server and as a player who joined when there was 4-5 players on at max i have alot of passion for the server and would do all i can to help it grow and make sure everyone on the server is having a great time. My experiance with staff ranks go way back and i've never had an issue with fitting the diffrent staff roles, as someone who's also owned 2 servers in the past and been on alot of servers that are trying to grow i've seen what works and what doesnt work. ive gotten alot of feedback thru my years as staff on servers and it has tought me alot that i wish to bring with me and show on this server. helping others make me happy so if i had the chance to be a staff on this server it would be highly appriciated as i want to show what i have to offer and take a bigger role