Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wreckless Application
[Image: banner.png]
Name and ingame username:
Dylan - Wreckless
Position applying for:
A combination of In-game Support, Discord Moderator & Forum Moderator. 
Timezone:
GMT+10 (Brisbane, Australia)
Days and times where you are available:
I work from home & am available 90% of the day in-between work. 
Preferred language:
English 
Why we should choose you:
I have a large focus when it comes to player engagement & community evolution. In the past when Forums were a booming thing I use to do a lot of Community setup including forum Administration. From there I'd also do in-game player engagement, whether it was hosting an event, setting up challenges or involving the community in banter. A server grows as a community when players are involved in linking each other. 

In the past I've been apart of some very small communities, communities that have grown & some that have flopped. My main achievement being apart of another server (I'll disclose in private as it's still operational) where I went from the bottom of the food chain to being the Community Manager. 

Connecting people, solving issues & building a bond are things that I challenge myself to do daily. Resolving technical issues is something that is natural to me & something I strive to work on myself. I'm able to assist players with extended knowledge of Java, Set-up, Game mechanics and other small queries. 

Discord: Since the death of Forums Discord has paved the way to the new interactive interface we use for posting & sharing, communicating & now use as knowledge base. I jumped in when Discord was fairly new familiarising myself with it's features and how it operates. This lead to me assisting communities setting up & structure. I've worked in communities 1k+ in Discord Administration, Bot-setup & integration and much more. I'm well aware of its diverse layout & it's abilities in community usage. 

In-game: I offer vast knowledge of this source & the server as a whole. Assisting new users in gaining an understanding & setting them on a path to there own journey is something I'm fond on doing & have been doing. 
Solving issues amongst players is something I find easy, I'm not a biased person & have no issue ensuring that I put the role before the friendship.. (Ask Mbmb, I've personally banned him, Jailed & muted on another server). 

Ultimately I wish to bring my ability to blend in & build structure to the team & the community, excel at creating strong relations with players & staff and ensuring an equal channel. 

Hopefully my application wasn't a bore & if you've got any questions, please reach out. 

Cheers, Wreckless