Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mb ~
Since you yelled so nicely in the game chat just now, I'll be happy to make one.
Right off the bat, I haven't been here long but if you need someone for the ASIA/AU, I'm probably a nice touch.

Name and ingame username: Adam, 27 (Working from home) - MbMb.

Position applying for: Support Staff.

Timezone: AEST SYDNEY, GMT +10 hourGMT +10 hours Time Zone in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Time Zone in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Days and times where you are available: Every day and all day, otherwise I'll inform you when I'm not.

Preferred language: English, Indonesia (Basic BAHASA)

Why we should choose you: Well, I'm a very nice person and I seem to get along with everybody here. I'm starting to start to learn everything there is to know about the game, which is used in common day questions, tasks etc.
I cannot stand negativity, and I'm full of positivity. Negativity causes nothing but stress and heartbreak, while positivity raises you from below and puts you on the top.
I won't beat around the bush, so I like to keep this short as I feel if you put too much work into something, it becomes a chore. Everything in life should be done at your own pace.

I'm active in the PvM, Skilling and PvP scene, I love doing the tournaments and I tend to help at all of the events.

That's all.
Thanks,
Adam.