Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korasi's App
- Name and ingame username: Sep/Korasi

- Position applying for: Player Moderator

- Timezone: PST -8

- Days and times where you are available: Working a 4 on, 4 off day/night rotating schedule. I am usually always on my computer/server in my free-time, especially during late-night and early morning.

- Preferred language: English.

- Why we should choose you:

I think having someone whos kind, courteous, respectful, active, and always shows a friendly face who wants to encourage teamwork with community members and somebody who is a role model for new members of the community is the ideal values that someone should hold in who oversees this position. I eagerly demonstrate these values in game, the forums and on the discord. I have been very impressed with the status, community, and staff of this server, and I don't see myself leaving, or pursuing other commitments anytime soon. I am eagerly wanting to grow with the server, make new connections, and be a beacon for players to do community events with such as group raids, hide and seek, and trivia (like dreamland). I am eager to continue learning more about the game and Server every day, and to continue sharing my knowledge of over 16+ years of playing Runescape with members in the community.

Thanks for the opportunity and kindness as always.
Korasi