Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/7/2022: Falconry, ent chopping, skilling pets, other fixes
Hey Etherealians,

Keeping up the trend of an update every 2 days so far...haha...my mental stability is being questioned rn. jkjk

Today we bring an update that keeps you guys eternally grinding, new skilling pets for every skill (except constitution). Rates will not be public as of now, but you can expect them to be pretty rare but nice to see once you get them. Don't question the name choices for now, me, Dom, and Rocket were in a call and they just blurted out random names and I went with it.

This update also brings the long-awaited falconry hunter method, which can easily be accessed by using the "Falcon hunter" teleport, then talk to Matthias with both of your hands and gloves free.

[Image: pNWOXuM.png]

Once you have a falcon, simply click on a nearby kebbit and it will swoop in and catch it for you, given that you have the Hunter level!

[Image: zaB3Hvx.png]

Since this content isn't likely to be used for much more than a more efficient way of training Hunter at the middle levels, I've introduced a new Falcon pet with a rare chance from falcon hunting.

In other news:
- Killing ents in the Woodcutting Guild dungeon or the Wilderness should now properly spawn a choppable trunk for noted logs. Wilderness ents will give double noted logs.
- The runebound behemoth now has a chance at a new pet, Runeby the behemoth pet.
- The eastmost column in the behemoth chamber should now correctly light up for the special attack.
- The magic attack for the runebound behemoth should now have a more appropriately themed gfx.
- Regular slayer masters will no longer give the option for Wilderness tasks. You must go to Krystallia in Edgeville for wild-specific tasks now.
- Crystal chest daily should now work properly.
- Slayer tower cellar should no longer be in the Wilderness.
- Fletching arrows, bolts, and darts in a full inventory should no longer have them disappear.
- The bonecrusher should now scatter ashes automatically.
I love the idea of skilling pets for every skill! That and the huge bonecrusher buff!

Thanks for the updates Ene! Big Grin
Here we go again with the grind, nice update Tongue